Call & Cure- Online Doctor Consultation
How Call & Cure works
Symptoms: A visit to the online gynecologist is recommended for annual screening and any time a woman has concerns about symptoms such as
· Pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
· If you are having issues related to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause
· Issues related to family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and termination of pregnancy
· If you have any questions or concerns regarding the female reproductive system. This includes breasts, uterus, ovaries, and vulva. It can also include some urological or gastrointestinal symptoms.
· You have any sexual health concerns. Examples include libido, pain or abuse.
· You are seeking a preventive health exam and age-appropriate screenings
· An ob-gyn can also screen for cancer, treat infections, and perform surgery for pelvic organ or urinary tract problems.
Treatment provided by doctor: The gynaecologist will provide treatments for chronic pelvic pain, female sexuality issues, Fibroids, General Physicals, Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, immunizations and injections, ovarian cysts, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal yeast infections, Uterine, vaginal and vulvar disorders, abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, irregular menstruation (heavy bleeding, prolonged periods), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menopause. You can also treat accidental bowel leakage(ABL), pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic heaviness or fullness, Urine leakage, Uterine prolapse etc.